Who We Are
We specialize in lake and pond management guiding in decisions, strategies, and ideas for ecosystem stewardship.
Veteran Owned. Family Oriented.
Twin Oaks Pond is a veteran owned, family oriented business that provides professional lake management & consulting for stewardship of the aquatic environment.
Twin Oaks Pond specializes in lake and pond management that guides in decisions, strategies, and ideas for ecosystem stewardship.
Promote conservation, restoration, and management of Natural Biota for today, tomorrow, and future generations.
Is to Glorify God in all that we do, while managing his creation that is entrusted to us. It’s our hope you will see the Natural Beauty of Nature that was created by God
Whom Do We Serve
We serve those that are put in our path with retention ponds, small ponds, lakes or water bodies managed by private landowners, Homeowner associations, golf courses, municipalities, and governmental agencies.
How We Do It
- Bass Brigade
- Church Camps
- Young Conservationists
- Creation Conservationists
Twin Oaks Details
• Twin Oaks Pond service area is within 3 hours of North Texas. Don’t worry if your not in that area, we offer remote services also.
• Twin Oaks Pond works to improve all water entrusted to us for managing.
• We serve commercial, recreational, residential, golf, private, and municipal lake owners.
• Twin Oaks Pond has all required licenses including full liability insurance
• We provide quality products to all clients. IF we will not put it on our own lake its not on yours.
Let us help you make your lake beautiful.
Veteran. Family Man. Business Leader.
Graduated with degree’s in Fisheries Resources and Wildlife Resources from the University of Idaho in 2009. Recently attended Veterans Entrepreneurship Program offered by Riata School of Business at Oklahoma State University. He is passionate about community involvement and serves as a instructor and board member for Bass Brigade-a youth leadership camp for 13-17 year old girls and boys.
Joshua is continually looking for ways to educate himself on lake management, fisheries management, limnology, vegetation management, and new ways to serve God, family, and community. He is dedicated to meeting his clients goals and provides exceptional customer service, professionalism, and pride in his work.